martes, 4 de agosto de 2026

Martin Taylor 41 Cd's

Martin Taylor - Triple Libra (1979)


01. Manhattan Tea Party
02. Señor Mouse
03. Ginger
04. Triple Libra
05. Windows
06. Bright Sized Life
07. Waiting
08. Green Eyes

Martin Taylor (Guitar); Peter Ind (Bass).



Martin Taylor & Ike Isaacs - After Hours (1979)


01. After Hours
02. What's New
03. Wave
04. What Are You Doing For The Rest Of Your Life
05. Drop Me Off At Harlem
06. You Stepped Out Of A Dream
07. Body And Soul
08. Where Is Love
09. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
10. Over The Rainbow

Ike Isaacs, Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Martin Taylor - Skye Boat (1982)


01. Mouse's Spinney
02. St. Thomas
03. Skye Boat Song
04. Falling In Love With Love
05. Check It Out
06. Body And Soul
07. Billie's Bounce
08. Stompin' At The Savoy

Martin Taylor (Guitar); Peter Ind (Bass); Jimmie Smith (Drums).



Martin Taylor - Sketches: A Tribute To Art Tatum (1983)


01. Ol' Man River
02. Don't Get Around Much Anymore
03. Blues For Mr.T
04. It's Only A Paper Moon
05. I've Got The World On A String
06. Honeysuckle Rose
07. How High The Moon
08. Takin' A Chance On Love
09. Time After Time
10. All The Things You Are
11. All The Thing You Are (Featuring Ike Isaacs)
12. Cotton Tail (Featuring Ike Isaacs)
13. Misty (Featuring Ike Isaacs)

Ike Isaacs (tracks 11, 12, 13), Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Stephane Grappelli & Martin Taylor - We've Got The World On A String (1984)


01. She's Funny That Way
02. Don't Get Around Much Any More
03. Manhattan Tea Party
04. Here, There And Everywhere
05. I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
06. Ol' Man River
07. It Had To Be You
08. Je N'Sais Plus
09. I've Got The World On A String
10. A. Manoir De Mes Reves - B. Daphne

Martin Taylor (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar); Stéphane Grappelli (Violin, Piano).



Louis Stewart & Martin Taylor - Acoustic Guitar Duets (1985)


01. Pick Yourself Up
02. Morning of the Carnival
03. Jive at Five
04. Billie's Bounce
05. Coming Through the Rye
06. Cherokee
07. Stompin' at the Savoy
08. Darn that Dream
09. Bernie's Tune
10. Farewell to Erin

Louis Stewart, Martin Taylor (Guitars).



Martin Taylor - Sarabanda (1989)


01. Mornin'
02. Call To Sarabanda
03. They Can't Take That Away From Me
04. Jenna
05. Cherokee Ridge
06. Holiday For Two
07. I Remember Clifford
08. Déjà Vu
09. Don't Blame Me
10. I Got Rhythm
11. An Eilen Dhu (The Dark Island) 

Sal Marquez (Trumpet); Pete Christlieb (Sax); Mike Wofford (Piano); Steve Dancz, Mile Lwaler (Synthesizer); Stéphane Grappelli (Violin); Martin Taylor, Davis Causey (Guitar); David Hungate, John Patitucci (Bass); Ralph Humphrey (Drums); Paulinho Da Costa (Percussion).



Martin Taylor & Buddy Defranco - Garden of Dreams (1989)


01. 73 Berkley St. (M. Taylor)
02. Sunshine State (M. Taylor)
03. I Remember Clifford (B. Golsen)
04. Mysteria (J. Gillis)
05. Blues For Breakfast (M. Dennis)
06. Holiday For Two (D. Newton)
07. Garden Of Dreams (C. Novak)
08. Brazilian Dorian Dreams (M. Fest)
09. Jena (M. Taylor)
10. Given Time (D. Newton)

Alec Dankworth (Bass); Buddy DeFranco (Clarinet); Clark Tracy (Drums); Martin Taylor (Guitar); David Newton (Piano, Synthesizer).



Martin Taylor - Don't Fret (1990)


01. I Love You
02. Blue In Green
03. I’m Old Fashioned
04. Laverne Walk
05. Moonlight In Vermont
06. Mugavero
07. Don’t Fret
08. You Know It’s True
 
Martin Taylor (Guitar); David Newton (Piano & Synthesiser); Dave Green (Bass); Allan Ganley (Drums).



Martin Taylor - Change of Heart (1991)


01. 73 Berkeley Street 
02. Gypsy, The 
03. You Don't Know Me 
04. After Hours 
05. Change of Heart 
06. I Get Along Without You Very Well 
07. Angel's Camp 

Martin Taylor (Guitar); Brian Shiels (Bass); John Rae (Drums); David Newton (Piano).



Martin Taylor & Gordon Giltrap - A Matter Of Time (1991)


01. Across The Pond
02. Shady Tales
03. Green Lady
04. The Lord's Seat
05. Ginger
06. A Matter Of Time
07. Empty
08. Collins Meadow

Gordon Giltrap, Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Martin Taylor - Artistry (1992)


01. Polka Dots And Moonbeams
02. Stella By Starlight
03. Teach Me Tonight
04. The Dolphin
05. Georgia On My Mind
06. They Can't Take That Away From Me
07. Here, There And Everywhere/Day Tripper
08. Just Squeeze Me
09. Gentle Rain
10. Cherokee
11. That Certain Smile



Stéphane Grappelli & Martin Taylor - Reunion (1993)


01. Jive At Five
02. Willow Weep For Me
03. Drop Me Off At Harlem
04. Miraval
05. Jenna
06. Reunion
07. Emily
08. Hotel Splendid
09. La Dame Du Lac
10. I Thought About You
11. It's Only A Paper Moon

Martin Taylor (Guitar); Stéphane Grappelli (Violin).



Martin Taylor - Spirit Of Django (1994)


01. Chez Fernand
02. Minor Swing
03. Night and Day
04. Nuages
05. James
06. Double Top
07. Django's Dream
08. Swing 42
09. Lady Be Good
10. Honeysuckle Rose
11. Johnny and Mary

Martin Taylor (Acoustic guitar); John Goldie (Guitar); Dave O Higgins (Sax); Alec Dankworth (Bass guitar & Cabasa); Jack Emblow (Accordion); James Taylor (Snar drums).



Martin Taylor - "Spirit Of Django" at Ronnie Scott's (BBC Radio 3, broadcast) (1994)


01. Swing 42
02. Night And Day
03. Nuages
04. Chez Fernand
05. They Can’t Take That Away From Me I Got Rhythm
06. Honeysuckle Rose
07. Undecided
08. Minor Swing
09. Lady Be Good
10. James
11. Double Top
12. Django’s Dream
13. Johnny & Mary

Martin Taylor (Acoustic guitar); Dave O’Higgins (Saxophones); Jack Emblow (Accordion); 
John Goldie (Acoustic rhythm guitar); Terry Gregory (Acoustic bass guitar).



David Grisman & Martin Taylor - Tone Poems II (1995)


01. Swanee 
02. Teasin' the Frets 
03. It Had to Be You 
04. Please
05. Mood Indigo 
06. Anything Goes 
07. Blue Moon 
08. Lulu's Back in Town 
09. Tears 
10. Jeepers Creepers 
11. Over the Rainbow
12. Musette for a Magpie 
13. Mairzy Doats 
14. Besame Mucho 
15. Unforgettable 
16. Here's That Rainy Day 
17. My Romance 
18. Out of Nowhere 
19. Crystal Silence 

David Grisman (Mandolin, mandola, mandocello, guitar, tenor guitar); Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Martin Taylor - Portraits (With Chet Atkins) (1995)


01. Shiny Stockings
02. Like Someone In Love
03. Sweet Lorraine
04. I Got Rhythm
05. Why Did I Choose You
06. My Funny Valentine
07. Do You Knwo What It Means To Miss New Orleans
08. I Remember Clifford
09. Ol' Man River
10. Here There And Everywhere
11. In A Mellow Tone
12. My One And Only Love
13. Kiko
14. Very Early

Martin Taylor, Chet Atkins (Guitar).



Martin Taylor - Years Apart (1996)


01. Sweet Sue Just You                
02. Going home Again
03. Undecided
04. Musette For a Magpip 
05. I Can't Give You Anything But Love  
06. Czardas
07. Hi Lily, Hi Lo
08. Dinah
09. Years Apart 
10. The Gypsy
11. Chicago
12. Manoir De Mes Reves

Martin Taylor, John Goldie (Acoustic Guitars); Jack Emblow (Accordians); Terry Gregory (Acoustic Bass Guitar); Dave O'Higgins (Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophones).

Special guests: Stephane Grappelli (Violin); Gerard Presencer (Flugelhorn); James Taylor (Percussion); Claire Martin (Vocals).



Martin Taylor - Taylor Made (1998)


01. On Green Dolphin Street
02. Emily
03. Minor Truth
04. Lady Be Good
05. St. Thomas
06. My Latin Brother
07. Teach Me Tonight
08. Watch What Happens
09. Scrapple From The Apple

Peter Ind (Bass); John Richardson (Drums); Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Martin Taylor Spirit of Django - Gypsy (1998)


01. Gypsy Medley
02. My Vardo
03. Chicago
04. Chez Fernand
05. Tears
06. Kushti
07. Nuages
08. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
09. Dreaming Of You
10. Sweet Sue Just You
11. Musette For A Magpie
12. Chillin' With Oscar
13. Squid Kid

Dave O'Higgins (Soprano sax, alto sax, tenor sax, baritone sax); Jack Emblow (Accordion); Martin Taylor, John Goldie; Terry Gregory (Bass); James Taylor (Percussion).



Martin Taylor - Kiss & Tell (1999)


01. Kiss and Tell
02. You've Changed
03. Odd Couple, The
04. Garden of Dreams
05. What a Friend We Have in Jesus
06. Midnight at the Oasis
07. Mona Lisa
08. Five-0
09. Sun Step
10. Ginger
11. Midnight Voyage
12. Nearness of You, The

Martin Taylor, Pat Bergeron (Guitar); Jay Ashey (Vocals, trombone, tamborim); Kirk Whalum (Soprano & tenor saxophones); George Garzone (Tenor saxophone); Randy Brecker (Flugelhorn); John Catchings (Violin); Kristin Wilkinson (Viola); David Davidson (Cello); Matt Rollings (Acoustic & electric pianos, organ); Brian Siewert (Keyboards); Eddie Gomez, Chris Kent (Bass); Eric Darken (Percussion).



Martin Taylor & David Grisman - I'm Beginning To See The Light (1999)


01. I'm Beginning to See the Light 
02. Autumn Leaves 
03. Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans? 
04. East of the Sun 
05. Autumn in New York 
06. Makin' Whoopee 
07. Lover Man 
08. Exactly Like You 
09. Willow Weep for Me 
10. Foggy Day, A 
11. Cheek to Cheek 
12. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
   
Martin Taylor (Guitar); David Grisman (Mandolin); Jim Kerwin (Bass); George Marsh (Drums).



Martin Taylor - In Concert (2000)


01. They Can't Take That Away from Me  
02. Why Did I Choose You?     
03. In a Mellow Tone   
04. Georgia on My Mind   
05. I Got Rhythm   
06. I'm Old Fashioned   
07. Dolphin, The   
08. Sweet Lorraine   
09. Stella by Starlight   
10. Lulu's Back in Town  
11. I Remember Clifford  
12. Taking a Chance on Love



Martin Taylor - Nitelife (2001)


01. Chaff and Grain   
02. Doctor Spin  
03. That's the Way of the World   
04. Deja Vu   
05. Hymne a l'Amour   
06. Nitelife   
07. Green Lady   
08. Beboptimism   
09. Across the Pond   
10. I Get Along Without You Very Well 

Martin Taylor (Guitar); Michelle Anne Williams (Vocals); Jim Reid (Soprano saxophone); Jim Horn (Alto, tenor & baritone saxophones); Kirk Whalum (Tenor saxophone); David Davidson, David Angel (Violin); Kristin Wilkinson, Monisa Angell (Viola); Brian D. Siewert (Keyboards, programming); John Stoddart (Keyboards); Steve Buckingham, Mike Durham (Guitar); Viktor Krauss (Acoustic bass); David Hungate (Bass); Chester Thompson (Drums); Fink (Programming).



Gordon Giltrap & Martin Taylor - Giltrap & Taylor (2002)


01. Across The Pond
02. Shady Tales
03. Green Lady
04. The Lords Seat
05. Ginger
06. A Matter Of Time
07. Empty
08. Collins Meadow
09. Song For Alex
10. G&T Blues
11. Down The River
12. Collins Meadow (Live)
13. Dancing With Your Shadow (Live)
14. Shady Tales (Live)
15. Down The River (Live)

Gordon Giltrap (Audio Production, Composer, Guitar (12 String), Guitar (Synthesizer),  Soloist, Steel String); Martin Taylor (Audio Production, Composer, Guitar (Acoustic), Guitar (Electric), Guitar (Synthesizer), Soloist, Steel String).



Martin Taylor - Solo (2002)


01. I'm Old Fashioned 
02. True
03. Moose the Mooch 
04. I Thought About You 
05. I'm on My Way 
06. Darn That Dream
07. Lil Darlin 
08. In a Mellow Tone
09. Tennessee Waltz
10. Girl Talk 
11. My Romance 
12. Some Day My Prince Will Come 
13. Joyspring 
14. Wasabi Greens 



Martin Taylor & Steve Howe - Masterpiece Guitars (2002)


01. Two Teardrops
02. No Pedestrians
03. Smile
04. La Questa
05. All The Things You Are
06. Thought Waves
07. Thank Heaven For Little Girls
08. Ginger
09. Blue Bossa Featuring The Blue Guitars
10. Tailpiece
11. Cherokee Ridge
12. The Sunshine Of Your Smile
13. Goofus
14. Moon River
15. Ae Fond Kiss - Farewell To Erin
16. Somewhere
17. Harpnosis

Martin Taylor (Acoustic guitar, electric guitar); Steve Howe (Acoustic guitar, electric guitar).



Martin Taylor - Gypsy Journey (2003)


01. Chez Fernand
02. True
03. Leticia
04. Nigloswing
05. Une Hitoire Simple
06. My Vardo
07. Tipsy Gypsy
08. Hungaria
09. Manoir De Mes Reves

Davide Petrocca (Bass); Scotty Gottwald (Drums); Martin Taylor (Guitar); Jermaine Landsberger (Piano).



Martin Taylor - The Valley (2004)


01. I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free    
02. Fair Haired Child, The 
03. Valley, The 
04. Bridge Over Troubled Water 
05. God Bless the Child   
06. Somewhere 
07. Hymn 
08. Don't Know Why   
09. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered    
10. I've Got You Under My Skin 
11. Have You Mest Miss Jones?    
12. Kwame
 
Martin Taylor (Guitar); Sacha Distel, Bryn Terfel (Vocals); Simon Dinnagan (Guitar).



Martin Taylor - Freternity (2007)


01. Making the Move 
02. Freternity 
03. Skylark 
04. Stella by Starlight 
05. Joyspring 
06. Chez Fernand 
07. You Know It's True 
08. Lullaby of the Leaves 
09. Odd Couple, The 
10. Kissing Bug 
11. Li'l Darlin' 

Martin Taylor (Guitar); Alison Burns (Vocals); Guy Barker (Trumpet); David Newton (Piano, keyboards); Ewen Vernal (Double bass, upright bass); Steve Brown (Drums).



Martin Taylor - Double Standards (2008)


01. Triste   
02. Bluesette   
03. Young and Foolish   
04. Drop Me off at Harlem   
05. Alfie   
06. Jive at Five   
07. Someone to Watch Over Me  
08. Alice in Wonderland  
09. Estate   
10. When I Take My Sugar to Tea   
11. I Fall in Love Too Easily   
12. Just Friends



Martin Taylor & Alison Burns - 1 Am (2008)


01. Again 
02. Because of You 
03. He's a Tramp 
04. Sophisticated Lady 
05. The Man That Got Away 
06. Do You Love Me? 
07. I Haven't Got Anything Better to Do 
08. Drop Me a Line 
09. True 
10. How Long Has This Been Going On? 
11. If I Keep My Heart Out Of Sight 
12. If It's Magic 
13. No One Ever Tells You 
14. I'm Confessin' 

Alison Burns (Vocals); Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Martin Taylor's Spirit of Django - Last Train to Hauteville (2010) 


01. Last Train to Hauteville
02. Rue de Dinan
03. Le Jardin Anglais
04. Double Scotch
05. La Mer
06. Madame Haricot
07. Roberta
08. Mirette
09. La Javanaise
10. La Touche
11. J'Attendrai
12. Monsieur Jacques
13. La Belle Dundee 

Martin Taylor (Guitar); John Goldie (Guitar); Terry Gregory (Bass); James Taylor (Drums); Jack Emblow (Accordion); Alan Barnes (Clarinet, saxophone); Alison Burns (Vocals).



Gordon Giltrap & Martin Taylor - Acoustic Masters Volume One (2011)


01. Across The Pond
02. Shady Tales 
03. Green Lady
04. The Lords Seat 
05. Ginger 
06. A Matter Of Time 
07. Empty 
08. Collins Meadow     
09. Songs For Alex     
10. G & T Blues 
11. Down The River 

Gordon Giltrap, Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Martin Taylor & Alan Barnes - Two For The Road (2011)


01. Ain't Misbehavin' 
02. Serafina 
03. Willow Weep For Me 
04. I Wish You Love 
05. The Song Is You 
06. Stranger On The Shore 
07. Lola Flores 
08. Gone With The Wind 
09. Be My Love 
10. Mean To Me 
11. Two For The Road 
12. Slow Coach 
13. On Mother Kelly's Doorstep 

Martin Taylor (Guitar); Alan Barnes (Clarinet).



Martin Taylor, Frank Vignola, David Grisman - First Time Together! (2012)


01. The Surrey with the Fringe on Top 
02. Avalon
03. Poinciana 
04. I'm Confessin'
05. Tracy's Tune 
06. I'll See You in My Dreams 
07. Serafina 
08. My Blue Heaven 
09. Swang Thang
10. Newly Wedding 
11. Diane 
12. Michelle 

Martin Taylor, Frank Vignola (Guitar); David Grisman (Mandolin); Samson Grisman (Bass).



Martin Taylor & Tommy Emmanuel - Colonel and the Governor (2013)


01. I Won't Last A Day Without You 
02. Jersey Bounce 
03. Bernie's Tune 
04. A Smooth One 
05. True 
06. Heat Wave 
07. One Day 
08. Lullaby Of Birdland 
09. The Nearness Of You 
10. Down At Cocomo's 
11. The Fair Haired Child 
12. Secret Love 
13. Wonderful Baby 
14. I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free



Alison Burns & Martin Taylor - I'll Be Home For Christmas (2014)


01 - The Christmas Song
02 - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
03 - Warm In December
04 - Winter Wonderland
05 - The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot
06 - Little Jack Frost Get Lost
07 - The Christmas Waltz
08 - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
09 - Kissin' By The Mistletoe
10 - Santa Baby
11 - I'll Be Home For Christmas
12 - White Christmas
13 - Silver Bells
14 - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
15 - Happy New Year

Alison Burns (Vocal); Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Martin Taylor - Love Songs (2019)


01. The Way You Look Tonight
02. You And I 
03. Corcovado
04. But Beautiful
05. Girl From Ipanema
06. Love Letters
07. Dreaming Of You
08. Embraceable You
09. True
10. The Look Of Love
11. Jenna
12. When I Fall In Love
13. Maya
14. Ruby's Theme 



Alison Burns, Martin Taylor - Songs for Nature (2024)


01. The Gentle Rain
02. Nature Boy
03. The Best Things In Life Are Free
04. The Folks Who Live On The Hill
05. Hushabye Mountain
06. Little Jazz Bird
07. Lemon Twist
08. Someone To Watch Over Me
09. I've Got The World On A String
10. Lullaby Of The Leaves
11. A Foggy Day
12. You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me
13. Lullaby Of Birdland
14. Moon River

Alison Burns (Vocals); Martin Taylor (Guitar).



Martin Taylor - Standards, Vol. 1 (2026)


01. Two For The Road
02. All The Things You Are
03. I Won't Last A Day Without You
04. Why Did I Choose You
05. They Can't Take That Away From Me
06. Georgia On My Mind
07. I'm Old Fashioned
08. The Dolphin
09. Body and Soul
10. Stella By Starlight

Enlace