lunes, 17 de agosto de 2026

Everett B. Walters 9 Cd's


Everett B. Walters - Always High Reaching (2006)


01. 7 East
02. Always High (feat Brian Simpson)
03. Rainbow Beach
04. And The Story Goes
05. I Need To Know
06. Til I'm Through
07. Just Can't Stop
08. Funky Ain't It
09. Dinner Four Two
10. A Spirit Within (for Pops)



Everett B. Walters - Ferry Ride (2012)


01. Brownskin Girl
02. Ferry Ride
03. Noonbreak
04. Remember When We
05. Give It 2 Me
06. So Amazing
07. Another Time
08. Bass Popcorn
09. Get It 2gether
10. Jammin with Joe
11. Give It
12. What Love Will Do
13. Lookin 4 a Woman



Everett B. Walters - Catching The H Train (2014)


01. Catching the H Train        
02. Keep That Same Old Feeling        
03. Apple M Smooth        
04. Soul Step        
05. Warm August Night        
06. Fallin 4 You        
07. Fe Fe        
08. Cool Out        
09. I'll Be There        
10. Blue Horizon        
11. Just Smile        
12. Sunset        
    
Mike Brown (Guitars, Keyboards); Harold W Brown III (Basses, Synth Bass); Stanley D Small (Keyboards, vocals); Ed Morales (Percussion); Alex Alessondroni (Keyboards, Solos); Michael White (Drums).



Everett B. Walters - Long Road Home (2016)


01. Can I
02. My Backroom
03. Watching U
04. Feel This Groove
05. When U Luv Sumbody
06. Where Do I Go
07. In da Game
08. Another Time
09. Tell the Truth
10. Endless
11. Where Did Time Go
12. Long Road Home



Everett B. Walters - Early Mornin' Dr. (2017)


01. Gonna Take Sometime 
02. Early Mornin' Dr. 
03. Always 
04. In My Pocket Again 
05. Na Na 
06. Thank You 
07. Rush and Oak 
08. Move Yo Body 
09. What Do I Know 
10. Same Thang 
11. Spring Valley 
12. The Story Begins



Everett B. Walters - Just Listen (2018)


01. Evil
02. Good Foot
03. Tonight
04. While I'm Alone
05. You Rock My World
06. If I Ever Lose My Faith in You
07. Miss You
08. Down by the River
09. Knee Deep



Everett B. Walters - It's for the Love of Music (2021)


01. Same Ole Line
02. For the Love of Music
03. Mom's Biscuits
04. Chuck's Chunky Fried Chicken Shack
05. You'll Never Know
06. It's Yo Time
07. Mom's Biscuits Sax
08. It's for the Love of Music



Everett B. Walters - Funkin Under The Chicago Skyline (2023)


01. 2 Minutes 2 Funk
02. On The Upside
03. Where Did Time Go
04. It's So Amazing
05. Bass Dr's Groove
06. Ferry Ride
07. Georgy Porgy
08. Funny



Everett B. Walters - 8206 (2026) 


01. Nights (Feel Like Getting Down)
02. 8206
03. Remember What I Said
04. Golden Time
05. The Meaning of Love
06. Unforgettable
07. Carnival of the Night
08. Tin Man
09. Star of the Story
10. Golden Time of Day
11. Stop Messin Wit Us
12. Spring High

Enlace