sábado, 10 de octubre de 2026

Workshy 14 Cd's

Workshy - The Golden Mile (1990)


01. You're The Summer
02. I Saw The Light 
03. Limbo Years
04. Love Is The Place To Be
05. In This Neighbourhood
06. Bewitched
07. Giving Up The Ghost
08. Lately
09. Yours For the Taking
10. Somewhere 
11. Haven't The Heart
12. You're Not Alone
13. Sleepwalking
14. Everything Happens To Me
15. No Faith



Workshy - Ocean (1992)


01. Fascination
02. Trouble Mind
03. Show Me The Night
04. Welcome To The World
05. Dream Street
06. Where Are You Now
07. Master Plan
08. Strangle Hold
09. Never The Same
10. Wishing A Life Away
11. Half A Mind



Workshy - Heaven (1993)


01. But Alive
02. Heaven And Then
03. Finding The Feeling
04. Make Or Break
05. You Go Your Own Sweet Way
06. Heaven Sent
07. Love Love Love
08. I'll Never Know
09. Do I Cross Your Mind
10. Sweet Smell Of Success



Workshy - Soul Love (1994)


01. I Say a Little Prayer 
02. If I Ever Lose This Heaven
03. It's Too Late 
04. Why Can't We Be Lovers 
05. All in Love Is Fair 
06. Child of the Streets 
07. Work to Do 
08. Never the Same Again 
09. Heaven Sent 
10. But Alive (Instrumental)



Workshy - Under The Workshy Influence (1995)


01. Under The Influence
02. On The Inside
03. I Get High
04. True To Life
05. Too Late
06. Something Sweeter
07. Breakdown
08. Ghost Train (Interlude)
09. One Way Or Another
10. All In The Mind



Workshy - Allure (1998)


01. Got It All Together
02. Dive Into Love
03. Dream On
04. Coast To Coast
05. Let The Feeling Flow
06. Don't Bring Me Down
07. Somebody
08. Maybe Today
09. Make Up Your Mind
10. All Or Nothing



Workshy - Unforgetable Collection: Best of (1999)


01. Love Is The Place To Be (Unforgettable Mix)
02. Trouble Mind
03. Never The Same
04. But Alive
05. Heaven Sent
06. Finding The Feeling
07. Christmas Present (Past & Future)
08. I Say A Little Prayer
09. If I Ever Lose This Heaven (Radio Edit)
10. Something Sweeter
11. Under The Influence
12. Pieces Of Mind
13. Got It All Together
14. Coast To Coast
15. Light Of Day



Workshy - Clear (2000)


01. Got It Clear
02. Get It On
03. Let It All Go
04. With Or Without You
05. Anything You Want
06. If You're In Love
07. You Want It You Got It
08. End Up Here
09. Way Back When
10. The Reason



Workshy - Mood (2002)


01. Forever
02. How It Is
03. Believe It
04. Have It Your Way
05. The Girl In Question
06. Summer's Gone
07. Caught Up
08. Don't Rely On It
09. For A Minute
10. The Penny Drops



Workshy - Smile Again (2007)


01. Hello It's Me
02. Smile
03. Public Eye
04. I Wonder
05. Out Of The Cold
06. Call On Me
07. Breakthrough
08. Every Day's A Holiday
09. The One You Love
10. Start Again



Workshy - Bitter Sweet (2011)


01. Better Days
02. Silly Games
03. West End Lane
04. Misunderstood
05. Bitter or Sweet
06. We'll Keep Striving
07. Venus as a Boy
08. Slip Away
09. Looking Forward To
10. Throw Away the Key
11. How It's Gonna Be
12. Only Maybe



Workshy - Best Collection Trouble Mind (2013)


01. But Alive
02. Trouble Mind
03. I Say a Little Prayer
04. Fascination
05. I'll Never Know
06. Heaven and Then
07. Under the Influence
08. Never the Same
09. True to Life
10. Breakdown
11. It's Too Late
12. If I Ever Lose This Heaven
13. Love Is the Place to Be - Unforgettable Mix
14. Got It All Together
15. Work to Do



Workshy - Wayward (2017)


01. Love Comes Here to Stay
02. Love Arrived
03. It Comes as No Surprise
04. Quiet Storm
05. Overdue
06. Where or Why
07. Into View
08. Love's for Real
09. Dreaming Someday



Workshy - Love Soul (2021) 


01. Inside Out 
02. Ooh Child 
03. Don't Ask My Neighbours 
04. Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) 
05. Eighteen With A Bullet 
06. You'll Never Get To Heaven 
07. Damn U 
08. Human 
09. You Don't Know Me

Enlace