viernes, 24 de julio de 2026

Pete Belasco 5 Cd's

Pete Belasco - Get It Together (1997)


01. All I Want  
02. Love Is  
03. I'll Be Gone  
04. I'll Never Tell  
05. Love Train  
06. Heat  
07. Without Within  
08. Get It Together  
09. All in My Mind  
10. Even as a Kid  
11. Dirty Deed  
12. Make More Love 

Paulette McWilliams (Vocals Background); Jean-Paul "Bluey" Maunick (Guitar); Christian McBride (Bass, Bass (Acoustic), Bass (Electric); Sandra Park (Violin, Concert Master); Marc Shulman (Guitar); Evan Marks (Guitar); Pete Belasco (Flute, Vocals, Main Performer, Producer, Multi Instruments, Vocals (Background), Sax (Tenor), Arranger, Keyboards); Alan J. Stepansky (Viola); Wincy Terry (Vocals Background); Mark Scanga (Guitar); Laura Slaton (Violin); Ray Mantilla (Multi Instrumets), Guy Eckstine (Drums, Shaker).



Pete Belasco - Deeper (2004)


01. Hurry Hurry   
02. Deeper   
03. I'll Come to You   
04. Keep On   
05. Too Close   
06. Crazy   
07. Fool's World   
08. Nia   
09. Wonderful Woman   
10. Zoe 
11. People Ask Me 

Pete Belasco (Vocals, saxophone, organ, keyboards, vibraphone, bass, drums); JK (Guitar); Dinky Bingham (Organ); Wayne Petswater (Bass); David Fleming (Drums); Bashiri Johnson, Robert Rodriguez (Percussion); Robyn Springer, Wincey Terry, Charrise Davis (Background vocals).



Pete Belasco - Lights On (2012)


01. I Ain't Doin It  
02. Lights On  
03. Rock It  
04. Down  
05. My Eyes  
06. Repay You  
07. Stubborn (Stay Focused)  
08. Later  
09. One  
10. Just Me  
11. Sweeter  
12. Who's the Man  
13. My Eyes (Organic Mix) 
14. One (Organic Mix)



Pete Belasco - Strong and Able (2019)


01. Strong and Able 
02. Stop the Presses 
03. Top of the World 
04. My Sunshine 
05. Moment Away 
06. Keeping It Real 
07. Fan Your Flame 
08. When You're Ready 
09. Rubber Ball 
10. Appreciate 



Pete Belasco - Ya Heard (2026)


01. Love It When It Rains
02. Beg and Borrow
03. Best Life
04. One More Smile
05. Love You Like
06. Lucky Day
07. Time and Place
08. Very Special People

Enlace